At Electro Gallery, customers can claim the warranty of the purchased items that need to be repaired or replaced. If there’s a manufacturing flaw or any other malfunction in the product, it can be replaced or repaired through a warranty claim. Depending on the product, the warranty period could be changed.
If a customer discovers a defect in the product during the warranty period, they may file a warranty claim by the terms and conditions listed below:
- To claim a warranty, the customer should have the following:
- The purchase receipt from Electro Gallery
- A warranty card
Note: If a purchase receipt is missing, no claims will be considered.
- The product box must contain the following and be in exactly the same condition as when it was received:
- Accessories, user manual, and other materials
- Detailed note regarding the error
- Copy of a bill or receipt for purchases
- Unboxing video if available
- The customer is responsible for paying for transportation to and from Electro Gallery in case a product needs to be repaired under warranty. The product will only be at the owner’s risk during transportation.
- We are subject to offer the warranty which has already been proposed by the brand of the product. Electro Gallery doesn’t directly offer any warranty but refers customers to the brands. However, our After Sales Department is subject to facilitate customers in claiming the warranty.
- The warranty is applied to the defective parts only. It doesn’t cover any accessories. According to the intensity of the defect, the product parts or the products will be replaced.
- The product will not be covered by this warranty if the defect was brought on by misuse, improper installation or use of machinery, accident, the use of incompatible or defective accessories, loss of parts, incorrect client control adjustment, improper care, using the product on an incorrect voltage, or repairs performed by someone who was not authorized by the distributor.
- If the product’s serial number has been altered or removed, the warranty claim will not be processed.